Saturday, January 1, 2011

day 1

This is day one of my project 365...

Sam's Daddy is away on a deployment for a good part of this new year. I can't think of a better way for me to try and include him in our everyday lives than 365 and this blog. (As an added bonus my photography is bound to improve!) Hopefully I will be able to capture some wonderful moments to share with him, and at the very least he will get to see an image of Sam everyday. Today he was helping with the laundry for the first time...

3 comments:

  1. Well if a deployment isn't the best reason for a 365 then I don't know what is :O) My hubby is AF so I understand how important it is to document the little moments while they are away! Thanks for linking up with us! I can't wait to follow along and encourage you this year :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that guy, what a big helper. Thanks for doing the blog babe. Love you guys to the moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to sharing the year with you!

    ReplyDelete